smarter housing solutions
House of Design Robotics is the robot integrator for the Autovol factory in Nampa, Idaho. We provided engineering, system integration, controls and software development services for the project. Autovol is a volumetric modular plant addressing housing affordability and availability.
ENVIRONMENTS & INCREASING
BENEFITS OF AUTOMATION
- Safer work environments by reducing repetitive tasks & material handling
- Grow your potential hiring pool by reducing the demand for heavy lifting
- Improve worker satisfaction & retention by implementing advanced technologies
- Reduce waste & maximize material use
- Permanent workforce solution
- Repeatable, consistent quality
- Develop predictable manufacturing output
FOR THE HOUSING CRISIS
A project this innovative AND socially impactful doesn’t come along too often. That is really the dream as engineers – to do something that will better the world through creative problem solving.
House of Design is proud to have participated in the Autovol project, a factory that will potentially change how the industry approaches housing affordability and availability. Safe shelter is a key human need, and we just don’t have enough of it. Robotic automation is the answer to meeting this unprecedented demand.