OUR CELL INCLUDES
48″ x 48″
54″ x 54″
60″ x 60″
END OF ARM TOOLS
Versaball Adaptive Gripper
Custom Solutions Available
Cognex In-Sight Vision Systems
Cognex In-Sight Vision System Features
Cognex In-Sight® vision systems are unmatched in their ability to inspect, identify and guide parts. These self-contained, industrial-grade vision systems combine a library of advanced vision tools with high-speed image acquisition and processing. A wide range of models, including line scan and color systems, meet all price and performance requirements. Best of all, configuring and deploying an In-Sight vision system has never been easier.
Cognex DataMan Barcode
DataMan 100/200 Series Fixed-Mount Barcode Readers
DataMan 100/200 Series Features
With industry-leading barcode reading software performance and a small, industrial-rated housing, the Dataman 100/200 series provides high performance for 1-D and 2-D applications. These fixed-position barcode readers are available in multiple models to best match your application.
Unmatched Barcode Reading Performance
With proprietary 1DMax for the best-in-class reading of 1-D barcodes and 2DMax+ for the ability to read even the most difficult 2-D matrix codes, the DataMan 100/200 series delivers unmatched read rates.
ABB Integrated Vision
There are endless applications in which a Vision-Guided Robot can add flexibility, reduce hard automation cost at the same time meeting high-quality standards and safety guidelines. The only question is if it can be done in a cost-effective and reliable way?
ABB Integrated Vision does not compromise anything. The most advanced vision tools needed are now an integral part of ABB robots and with minimum experience or programming time perform a variety of applications that work 24-7.
Cutting Edge Vision Technology
- The ABB Integrated Vision, powered by the Cognex© is a state-of-the-art vision system designed to work on the manufacturing floor under the most challenging of conditions
- The vision system is intuitive and easy to work with, automatically selects features and proposes parameters, minimizing deployment
- The result is very reliable even in the most challenging vision application
Keyence 2D/3D Laser Scanner
LJ-V Series Ultra-High Speed In-Line Profilometer
The World’s Fastest 3D Laser Inspection System – 64,000 profiles per second allows precision inspection of even the most difficult parts.
- Blue Laser Optical System
- 64,000 profiles/sec. sampling 12,800,000 points/sec.
- 74 discrete measurement modes
- Continuous profile data output at a top speed of 64kHz
- Easy 3D display function
ABB IRB 120 & 120T
For flexible and compact production.
ABB’s smallest ever multipurpose industrial robot weighs just 25kg and can handle a payload of 3kg (4kg for vertical wrist) with a reach of 580mm. It is a cost-effective and reliable choice for generating high production outputs in return for low investment. A white finish Clean Room ISO 5 (Class 100) version, certified by IPA, is also available.
ABB’s faster IRB 120
The IRB 120T is the benchmark for rapid pick and place applications requiring extreme flexibility combined with industry leading 10 micron repeatability. While keeping its trademark compact, agile and lightweight features, the six-axis IRB 120T variant delivers a substantial increase in the maximum speeds of axis 4,5 and 6, resulting in cycle time improvements of up to 25%.
ABB IRB 140 & 140T
Small, powerful and fast 6-axes robot
Compact and very powerful. The IRB 140 six axes multipurpose industrial robot handles a payload of 6kg with a reach of 810mm (to axis 5) It can be floor mounted, inverted or wall mounted at any angle.
Available in standard, FoundryPlus, Clean Room and Washdown versions, the robot is IP67 protected in its entirety, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
The robust design with fully integrated cables adds to the overall flexibility and the collision detection function, with full path retraction, ensures the robot is reliable and safe.
ABB IRB 1200
A compact, flexible, fast and functional small industrial robot
Have you ever wanted to make your machines 15% smaller and 10% faster? ABB’s IRB 1200 allows you to do exactly that. Specifically, it addresses the needs of the Material Handling and Machine Tending industries for flexibility, ease-of-use, compactness and short cycle times while still maintaining large working envelopes.
As a family of robots, the IRB 1200 comes in two variants which can handle a wide range of applications. Both variants are available with SafeMove2, Foundry Plus 2, IP67 and Clean Room. The 700 mm reach variant can carry a payload of up to 7 kg, while the longer reach 900 mm variant can carry up to 5 kg of payload.
New design with SafeMove2 & Food Grade Lubrication
The IRB 1200 SafeMove2 becomes the smallest ABB robot to feature the advanced safety-certified monitoring and control software solution which allows robots and operators to work more closely together by restricting robot motion to precisely what is needed for a specific application.
This Food Grade Lubrication (NSF H1) option includes Clean Room ISO Class 3 and IP 67 protection rating which ensure uncompromising safety and hygiene for food and beverage applications. The Clean Room ISO 3 design eliminates the potential for contamination of the food handling area.
Features and benefits
- 15% smaller cells that have 10% shorter cycle times
- Food Grade Lubrication is available option
- SafeMove2 is available option
- IP40 protection as standard; Clean Room, IP67 and Foundry Plus 2 protection are also available options
- 4 air ducts, 10 customer signals and Ethernet routed internally from wrist flange to foot
- Two variants with 700 mm reach/7 kg payload and 900 mm reach/5 kg payload
- Mountable at any angle
- Large useable working area in a compact footprint
1100 Series Mini Belt
Benefits of 1X Series
Sizes & Measurements
- Flat Belt End Drive, or Flat Belt Mid Drive
- End Drive – 1″ (25 mm) Diameter Drive Pulley
- Mid Drive – 1.25″ (32 mm) Diameter Center Drive Pulley
- 0.625″ (16 mm) Diameter Idler Pulleys
- 0.31″ (8 mm) Diameter nose bar option for one or both ends
- Belt Widths: 1.75″ (44 mm), 3.75″ (95 mm), 6″ (152 mm), 8″ (203 mm), & 10″ (254 mm)
- Conveyor Lengths: 10.63″ (270 mm) to 72″(1829 mm) in 1/8″ (3 mm) increments
- Loads up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Belt Speeds up to 80 fpm (21 m/min)
- Small or light weight product movement
- Life sciences
- Pinch Drive Design
- Low belt tension virtually eliminates belt stretch providing maintenance free operation
- Belt is tracked continuously with unique frame design, cams, and pinch drive for consistent performance
- Drive is reversible, providing maximum flexibility in applications
- Two halve design with one fastener per side allows cover to pivot for fast belt change
- T-Slot for flexible mounting
- Spring tensions belt around drive pulley for 180° of wrap
- Low Profile Height – Compact miniature design frees up valuable machine or worker space
- Small Roller Diameter – Optimal size for the handling of small parts and transfer of small parts
- Clean Room Certified – Class 100 certified for use in medical and pharmaceutical clean room applications
- T-Slot – Drop in T-bar for ease and flexibility in mounting automation components or accessories
- Backlit Capability – Backlit conveyor with an LED light is ideal for inspection and quality control
2200 Series Small Belt
Benefits of 2200 Series Belted Conveyors:
- Stronger, improved frame design
- New frame widths with single piece frame for widths 12″ and under
- Improved bedplate durability with hard anodized frame coating
- Universal T-slots fit industry standard hardware
- Updated drive and idler tails for easier belt install and shaft position change
- New 5/8″ high speed nosebar with speeds up to 200 fpm
- Adjustable guiding with new modern design and improved clamp method
- New guide accessories
- New belt options
- Flat Belt End Drive, Cleated Belt End Drive, Center Drive, iDrive and Gravity Roller models
- 1.75″ (44 mm) – 24″ (610 mm) widths
- 1.5′ (457 mm) – 24′ (7,315 mm) lengths
- Loads up to 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Speeds up to 400 ft/min (122 m/min)
- Optional common drive
- CE Models Available
Small Belt Conveyor Applications:
- Small Part Transfers
- Part Accumulation
- Precision Part Movement
- Small Part Handling and Positioning
- Part/Package Infeed and Outfeed
- Automated and Manual Assembly
3200 Series Heavy Duty
Benefits of 3200 Series Belted Conveyors:
- Flat Belt End Drive, Cleated Belt End Drive, Center Drive, and iDrive® models
- Widths up to 48” (1,219 mm) (Wider widths available, consult factory)
- V-guided belt tracking
- Lengths 30″ (1,219 mm) – 99’ (30,175 mm) depending on drive selection
- Speeds up to 600 ft/min (182 m/min)
- One of our heavy duty belt conveyors handling loads up to 1,000 lbs (455 kg)
- Parts transfers
- Part Accumulation
- Precision Part Movement
- Part Incline / Decline Routing
- Part Handling and positioning
- Automated and Manual Assembly