• Additional footprint options available.
• System components may be purchased independent of the full system.
• Provides flexibility on production scheduling & optimization.
• Designed to utilize nail plates from any manufacturer.
• Configured for 65+ common sizes
The floor truss system allows an operator to manually load members in a sequenced order. The members will either get spliced (if a top or bottom chord) or go directly to the preplate station (if it is a web). Once spliced and preplated with the appropriate nail plate(s), member then travels to the table for automatic layout and assembly. The floor truss system uses two mirrored lines that feed a single assembly table; ejecting two trusses every time the gantry press is operated
Lets get started!
16141 N. 20th St, Nampa, ID 83687