Would you like to join our growing team? We are hiring!
House of Design LLC, a robotics system integrator in Nampa, Idaho, is seeking an exceptional individual who can support our efforts to develop and implement internal cutting edge software solutions. We are an ABB Robotics Value Provider and Cognex Machine Vision System Integrator. We build robotic systems, to full complete production lines for many different manufacturing industries.
The Software Engineer is team oriented and responsible for planning, designing and implementing solutions for our internal software development. These solutions will be for our financial, sales and engineering teams.
The Ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills as well as a strong skillset in program design and general programming practices. Candidate preferably will be either from an EE, Computer Science, or Mechatronics major. Proven track record of successful implementation of web-based solutions.
Possible Responsibilities include –
- Work with other members of the company to accurately and efficiently implement new software programs as well as improvements to existing programs as directed by management.
- Recommend future improvements to the company’s growing list of projects under development.
- Write and implement automated tests.
- Identify the root cause and implement solutions for reported bugs.
- Utilize source code management system (currently Git)
- Other programming and IT duties as required.
We offer great challenges in an innovative and creative environment. There is an opportunity for increasing responsibility and rewards with success. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a proactive highly motivated self-starter with an action bias and a strong sense of urgency with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Strong experience in working with SDKs and APIs and implementing them into internal programs.
- Experience programming in a C-based, object-oriented language such as Java, C#, C++, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of relational database technologies in SQL Server
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and automated testing frameworks.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Candidate must show a track record of high success and adding value.
- Experience with TSheets and Quickbook Online APIs is a plus
Job Type: Full-time salary