Website House of Design
Job Posting-System Integrator Shop Manager
House of Design LLC, a robotics system integrator in Nampa, Idaho, is seeking a full-time person to lead our mechanical systems and UL508a industrial panel build shop and contribute to our innovative and growing business. We are an ABB Robotics Value Provider and Cognex Machine Vision System Integrator. We build small robotic systems to full complete production lines for many different manufacturing industries.
Robotic experience is not required but a strong electrical wiring and mechanical fabrication and build foundation is essential. Training will be provided in required areas in regards to UL508a certification, and ABB robot controller wiring and troubleshooting.
The Ideal candidate will have supervisory/management experience in a similar build shop environment. Candidate preferably will be either from an EE (EET), ME, or Mechatronics major. 8+ years of industry experience preferred.
Possible Responsibilities include –
- Lead system build teams by assigning personnel to project phases and elements while developing and supporting our custom design projects.
- Panel assembly and wiring during system builds.
- Mechanical and pneumatic assembly during system builds.
- Knowledge of industrial standards in safety and automation systems.
- Ensure electrical panels and wiring satisfy UL508a listing requirements.
- Ensure electrical, mechanical, and software quality and safety robustness of every House of Design automated robot system.
- System tear down and shipping planning.
- Requires travel for installs of production equipment or systems.
- Shop organization and process development.
We offer great challenges in an innovative and creative environment. There is an opportunity for increasing responsibility and rewards with success. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with the following qualifications:
- Understanding of electrical concepts
- Understanding of mechanical and pneumatic hardware system development.
- Desire to innovate and create with a willingness to stretch the limits of what’s been done before.
- Prepared to implement processes and strategies to improve our performance as a team.
- Willing and able to work in a fast‐paced team‐oriented environment.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem‐solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com