Would you like to join our growing team? We are hiring!
House of Design LLC, a robotics system integrator in Nampa, Idaho, is seeking an exceptional individual who can support our efforts to develop and implement cutting edge software solutions. We are an ABB Robotics Value Provider and Cognex Machine Vision System Integrator. We build robotic systems, to full complete production lines for many different manufacturing industries.
The Software Engineer is team oriented and responsible for planning, designing and implementing UI solutions that will provide user control of robot systems as well as 3D visualizations and control of different processes in automated production systems.
The Ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills as well as a strong skillset in program design and general programming practices. Proven track record of successful design and implementation of UI and 3D graphics solutions.
Possible Responsibilities include –
- Work with other members of the company to accurately and efficiently implement new software programs as well as improvements to existing programs as directed by management.
- Recommend future improvements to the company’s growing list of projects under development.
- Write and implement automated tests.
- Identify the root cause and implement solutions for reported bugs.
- Utilize source code management system (currently Git)
- Other programming and IT duties as required.
We offer great challenges in an innovative and creative environment. There is an opportunity for increasing responsibility and rewards with success. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a proactive highly motivated self-starter with an action bias and a strong sense of urgency with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in UI development and Design
- 2+ years’ experience in a 3D graphics system
- Skilled at using real-world information about target users to identify challenges target users will face and then design intuitive interfaces that address those problems.
- Knowledge of and experience applying best practices and process in UI development across various platforms (touchscreen-devices, desktop).
- WPF and XAML UI development and design experience (data binding, navigation).
- Extensive understanding of 3D graphics system (triangle tessellation, lighting, etc.)
- Strong mathematical background: coordinate system transforms, geometric algebra (e.g. plane and polygon intersections), matrix operations (commutativity, inverse).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that allow the candidate to collaborate and brainstorm with business decision makers on user interface requirements and ideas.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Candidate must show a track record of success and adding value.
- CAD/CAM software familiarity (3D modeling for industry)
- Background in industrial software UI design
- Knowledge of and experience using relational database technologies
Please provide examples of past UI and 3D graphics you have developed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com