House of Design LLC, a robotics system integrator in Nampa, Idaho, is seeking an exceptional individual who can support our efforts to develop and implement cutting edge automated solutions. We are an ABB Robotics Value Provider and Cognex Machine Vision System Integrator. We build robotic systems to full complete production lines for many different manufacturing industries.
ABB specific robotic experience is not required but preferred. Individual has to be both technical and creative with an ability to execute and have a thorough understanding of industrial robotics and other current automation technologies. The Robotic Controls Engineer is team oriented and responsible for planning, designing and implementing solutions for our clients to improve efficiency, quality and safety by introducing robotic automated solutions.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in strategic planning and tactical execution of system integration in a similar automation and controls environment. Candidate preferably will be either from an EE, Computer Science, or Mechatronics major. Proven track record of successful implementation of automated solutions preferred.
Possible Responsibilities include:
• Developing software programming for ABB Robot Controllers using RobotStudio and Rapid code.
• Developing graphical human-machine-interfaces (HMI), primarily using ABB equipment.
• Can select appropriate product hardware for robotic systems.
• Experience with integration of Safety controllers (PLC) and machine vision systems.
• Knowledge of industrial standards in safety and automation systems.
• Familiarity with Solidworks/Electrical or AutoCAD to create Panel Layout and Panel schematics satisfying UL508a listing requirements.
• Panel assembly and wiring during system builds.
• Ensure electrical, and software quality and safety robustness of every House of Design robot system.
• May require travel for installs of production equipment or systems.
We offer great challenges in an innovative and creative environment. There is opportunity for increasing responsibility and rewards with success. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a proactive highly motivated self-starter with an action bias and strong sense of urgency with the following qualifications:
• Experience in machine/control software design including the integration of electromechanical or pneumatic motion and robotics
• Desire to innovate and create with a willingness to stretch the limits of what’s been done before.
• Prepared to implement processes, instructions, and strategies to improve our performance as a team.
• Willing and able to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
• Solid organizational skills including detail-oriented personality and multitasking skills.
• Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot equipment problems and perform system tests.
Job Type: Full-time salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com