Reduce physical exertion and potential for injury for your valued workforce
Maximize efficiency and reduce potential losses during equipment down times
• System designed to pick nail plates from any manufacturer. Currently configurable for over 65 different nail plate sizes.
• Max size of a chord is 2x4x20.
• Shortest member is 2′ to automatically splice.
• Rate – The Automated Splicing System’s rate is dependent on how many splices per chord. The metric that is used to determine rate is Board Feet per Nail Plate. The table shows the rate.
• Data Collection – System collects cycle time data.
• Safety – Will meet all applicable safety standards. For robotics, meeting ANSI Robot Safety Standard, ANSI/RIA R15.06 – 2012
The Automated Splicing system is used to splice multiple members together. The infeed is manually loaded in a sequential order of members that need to be spliced. The outfeed has chords that are spliced together and they are manually unloaded.
Lets get started!
16141 N. 20th St, Nampa, ID 83687