AUTOMATE YOUR ROOF MEMBER PREPLATE MANUFACTURING
Robotic solutions that increase component manufacturers’ production output and capacity while helping reduce the challenges of labor shortages.
• System designed to pick nail plates from any manufacturer. Currently configurable for over 65 different nail plate sizes.
• The system can accept 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, and 2×10 members. The length of the 2×10 is limited to 10 feet.
• Longest member is 20 feet long. Shortest member is 6 inches long.
• Since the saw is decoupled, the infeed board size, quality and specifications are completely independent of assembly.
• Rate – The Roof Member Preplate system’s rate is dependent on how many nail plates are in the truss design. The metric that is used to determine rate is Board Feet per Nail Plate.
The roof member preplate system takes pre-cut roof truss members and preplates them in the correct sequence to be assembled on the table. The system will be designed to build trusses using standard construction practices and material.
Lets get started!
16141 N. 20th St, Nampa, ID 83687