Reduce physical exertion and potential for injury for your valued workforce
Maximize efficiency and reduce potential losses during equipment down times
• System designed to pick nail plates from any manufacturer. Nail Plate picker is configurable to use all common sizes.
• Max size of a nail plate is 10″ X 20″
• Minimum sized plate is 2″ X 4″
• Rate – 6 seconds per plate (average)
• Data Collection – System collects cycle time data.
• Safety – For robotics, meeting ANSI Robot Safety Standard, ANSI/RIA R15.06 – 2012
• Required Personnel – 1 operator to load and unload trays from the system, same operator keeps magazines full.
The automated nail plate picker system is designed to stack nail plates in organized trays that are then loaded into nail plate tray racks. Each tray can have one truss per tray or multiple trusses per tray depending on the configuration of the truss. The tray racks have multiple trays and are delivered to the assembly tables via forklift or other means. The operator loads and unloads each tray from the system. This same operator also keeps the magazines of nail plates full.
Lets get started!
16141 N. 20th St, Nampa, ID 83687