Reduce physical exertion and potential for injury for your valued workforce
Maximize efficiency and reduce potential losses during equipment down times
• System designed to pick nail plates from any manufacturer.
• Currently configurable for over 65 different nail plate sizes.
• Max length of a chord is 2x4x20
• Shortest member is 2′ to automatically splice.
• Rate – The Automated Chord Preplate System’s rate is dependent on number of nail plates in the truss design. The metric that is used to determine rate is Board Feet per Nail Plate. The table shows the rate for the chords.
• Data Collection – System collects cycle time data.
• Safety – Will meet all applicable safety standards. For robotics, meeting ANSI Robot Safety Standard, ANSI/RIA R15.06 – 2012
The Automated Chord Preplate System is actually two systems in one: an automated splicer that splices multiple members into a single chord, and a preplate systems that presses nail plates into the correct locations on the chord. In its combined mode, both the splicer and the preplate system work together to produce a completed spliced and preplated chord. The infeed is manually loaded in a sequential order of members that need to be spliced\preplated. The outfeed has chords that are spliced\preplated together and they are manually unloaded.
Lets get started!
16141 N. 20th St, Nampa, ID 83687