We believe in the collaboration of people and robotics and how that connection can lift industries in new, expansive and unimaginable ways. The repetitive, the dangerous and physically demanding duties done now by machinery frees up the human mind for the critical thinking tasks it’s best suited for. Giving workers the automation tools they deserve, provides for greater efficiencies and more desirable workplaces.
HISTORY AND ORIGIN OF
HOUSE OF DESIGN
• Founded by the Okelberry and Dittrich families in Nampa, ID – 2012
• Becomes and remains an ABB Value Provider - 2012
• Industries served – custom automation projects in medical device, packaging, assembly line, consumer electronics, apparel (2012-2017)
Productization to Support the Housing Crisis
• Pivot to automating for the truss, modular and offsite construction sectors - 2020
• Purchased by Thomas H. Lee Partners - 2021
• Facilities and R&D expansion - 2022
Looking forward with strategic clients, aligned partners and suppliers.