What is House of Design?
House of Design is a leading technology company that provides automated solutions utilizing software, robotics, machine vision and AI learning to solve our customer’s needs.
How does House of Design develop and integrate robotic systems?
We utilize ABB Robots due to their world-class customer service, wide range of robots, ease-of-use, & their history of manufacturing a quality & innovative product used world-wide.
- Machine Vision
House of Design has experience integrating Cognex & Keyence machine vision systems.
House of Design incorporates SolidWorks 3D CAD modeling & ABB RobotStudio for design, customer communication & off-line programming of the system.
House of Design aims to utilize standard components, aligning with our customers on common vendors. Our goal is to solve customer’s problems with the lowest costs, easiest implementation & ongoing availability of support.
- Project Management
We execute our projects with dedicated project managers aiming to exceed expectations with efficient communication tools & transparent timelines. We are commitment to excellence & a long-term, positive relationship with our customers.
Mission and Values
Vision: To CREATE a profitable organization where execution matches strategy, emerging opportunities are captured & team members grow, prosper & their work changes the world.
Values: Collaborate, Respect, Enjoyment, Attention to Detail, Trust, Exceed Expectations.
History and origin of House of Design
Since 2012, House of Design has provided engineering consulting services, robotic system and machine vision integration for industries such as aerospace, precision machined components, medical device, electronics, apparel and contract manufacturing organizations.
- Investigation & Proposal
- Engineering Study
- Specifications developed with customer
- 3D model of concept(s)
- Fixed price quote
- RobotStudio simulation
- SolidWorks models
- Prototyping (3D Printing, Rapid Prototyping)
- Complete mechanical design
- Complete electrical/software design
- Long lead procurement
PROCUREMENT & ASSEMBLY
- Mechanical assembly
- Electrical controls
- Software integration if necessary
- Programming & debug
FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TEST
- System test with customer at House of Design
- Final Programming
- Running equipment at specified rate and reject %
- Equipment assembly at customer site
- Complete functional review of system
- Running equipment at rate and reject %
- Overview safety and operational training
SUCCESS THROUGH SUPPORT
- Offsite monitoring
- Field support and maintenance
- Crucial spares package, ongoing spares procurement
- Robot programming training