Request a Quote - Please fill out this form and we will respond back to you within 48 hours.
ABB IRB 1200
A compact, flexible, fast and functional small industrial robot
Have you ever wanted to make your machines 15% smaller and 10% faster? ABB’s IRB 1200 allows you to do exactly that. Specifically, it addresses the needs of the Material Handling and Machine Tending industries for flexibility, ease-of-use, compactness and short cycle times while still maintaining large working envelopes.
As a family of robots, the IRB 1200 comes in two variants which can handle a wide range of applications. Both variants are available with SafeMove2, Foundry Plus 2, IP67 and Clean Room. The 700 mm reach variant can carry a payload of up to 7 kg, while the longer reach 900 mm variant can carry up to 5 kg of payload.
New design with SafeMove2 & Food Grade Lubrication
The IRB 1200 SafeMove2 becomes the smallest ABB robot to feature the advanced safety-certified monitoring and control software solution which allows robots and operators to work more closely together by restricting robot motion to precisely what is needed for a specific application.
This Food Grade Lubrication (NSF H1) option includes Clean Room ISO Class 3 and IP 67 protection rating which ensure uncompromising safety and hygiene for food and beverage applications. The Clean Room ISO 3 design eliminates the potential for contamination of the food handling area.
Features and benefits
- 15% smaller cells that have 10% shorter cycle times
- Food Grade Lubrication is available option
- SafeMove2 is available option
- IP40 protection as standard; Clean Room, IP67 and Foundry Plus 2 protection are also available options
- 4 air ducts, 10 customer signals and Ethernet routed internally from wrist flange to foot
- Two variants with 700 mm reach/7 kg payload and 900 mm reach/5 kg payload
- Mountable at any angle
- Large useable working area in a compact footprint